Monday, October 25, 2010

share your tip- making postcards/stationery in 2 minutes!

Many of the postcards or stationary purchased in a store can take less than 2 minutes for the design to be created. My tip is called how to make stationery in less than 2 minutes! Step 1 is finding a background that you like. Step 2 is creating a white rectangle over the portion of the stationery where one would write. Step 3 is to lower the opacity (maybe 30/100) to preserve the image and create a nice thank you note. Finally, Step 4 just requires you to add the text that you would like! Also, my favorite tool in photoshop is free transform (control/command T) and I use it to change the angle or resize an image really fast using shift to prevent distortion! Below are "before and after shots" of a 2 minute stationery example that I have created!


1 comment:

  1. Jonathan, I think this is pretty cool. I think I could use the same method to make holiday cards. It seems really quick to do!

    ReplyDelete